Hey look...it's me...in Vector!

Well, of course, I couldn't resist dumping the Illustrator-crafted image into Photoshop for a spell while I highlighted, and burned away...and well of course...we know what this means...my Vector-masterpiece then turns to Raster...but hey...old habits die hard.  Though I'm beginning to LOVE Illustrator, I'm forever attached to Photoshop and I really think at this point Adobe should give this hard-working student a sponsorship (i.e.  FREE SOFTWARE) just for plugging their name a-gazillion times!  I wonder if they'd do so if I vowed to name my first-born "Adobe".  Don't laugh.  I've seriously considered it!

Anyhow, without further adieu...here is this week's project for Illustrator class:

We had to start with an image of a human.  This is me in my recovering-from-baldness days as my hair started to grow back:


 Here is the assignment with requirements fulfilled (designed using tones and tints, each a separate shape in Illustrator):

And...ta DA!  The Stacey-souped 'er up in Photoshop version:


No comments:

Post a Comment