Art Contest

Every quarter, my school charges $75 for the parking pass.  You can opt to pay $4 per day, which doesn't seem sane in comparison to the flat rate.  If you don't buy a pass, they boot your car and fine you $50 for that day.  ouch!  What I didn't know is that they are constantly looking for artwork entries which get featured on the parking pass itself, and those who's artwork gets selected to grace our rearview mirror passes, get a free parking pass for the quarter in which you're artwork is used!  YOWSERS!  Free parking!  Can't beat that!  So I decided to enter this:

I decided to make it spring/summer-eske...because the next two quarters will be Spring/Summer at school.  Also...I included the skyline of Atlanta.  (brownie points for those who reside/attend school in this wonderful city!)

No comments:

Post a Comment