Whew! That's what I say to Project #2!

As I wipe the sweat off of my brow, I'm pleased to announce that I've nearly made it through Project 2 in Interactive Design Concepts!  We had to create a concept board in Illustrator (since I can't afford the program just yet, I used Photoshop - my software of choice always) as well as a wireframe.  As this class here at Ai-Atlanta is the first introduction to most web design student in constructing wireframes, I am certainly not new to the process.  We had to design so many of these in classes back at the Art Institute of California-Hollywood.  The concept board is a new thing to me.  Though I had to design and put a similar physical project together for submission at Ai-Hollywood, it appears as if Ai-Atlanta moreso hones  in on your digital design submission.  whew!  Thank you, God!  I'd much rather avoid the printing and art supply store costs, not to mention the extra time and effort that goes into putting together such a project.  This means I have more time to spend in photoshop fine-tuning my project and designing away!  I'm very pleased with the finished product; however, I'm still having trouble getting the links to work on my student website.  bummer.  I hope to trouble shoot that A.S.A.P.  For the life of me...I can't figure out what I did wrong in the coding.

Anyway...here are my projects in all their glory!  Click on the images to view larger in your browser.


Concept Board



Wireframe.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely sharing i really like it thanks for share it. Good project.
    Website

    ReplyDelete